Womens Shooting Club
What is Trigger Angels about?
The answer is You, being a confident woman.
Enjoy meeting other female shooters of every level at Outpost range, in a Safe environment with clean fully functioning restrooms on every range- which is very important.
All levels of shooters are welcome, there will be a female instructor available for first time shooters and those who want to get a little fancier with their current skills.
Whether you want to shoot for fun, learn more about firearms, or join in on the day’s event, there is something for everyone.
Let’s find your new shooting bestie!
We have Holiday specific events to enjoy with your mother, sister, daughter, cousin, Aunt, or female friends… Bring someone you know who has never shot before and we will take them under our wings and make them feel at home.
No experience necessary, the trigger angels are a group full of every type of shooter.
Unsure if you will like it? That’s ok, come out and give it a try! Do you prefer shooting rifles over pistol?
Perfect! We work with everyone’s skill levels and preferences to ensure fun for each shooter!
You don’t feel like getting too involved in the days event, but still want to shoot? No problem, there are instructors and RSOs available for anyone who does not wish to participate in the day’s event. Basic range time shooting is also available.
It’s ok to change your mind after you see all the fun! Join in later if you would like.
Don’t worry, if you have never tried these types of events before, be happy to know our events are designed to build confidence and experience. Nothing we do is too difficult for you. We will build your skill level to put you where you would like to be. If you are coming out just to enjoy the company and meet new people, that’s okay too!
For those more experienced shooters, maybe you want more of a challenge? We will have competitions also.
Don’t have a shooter friend to compete with? That’s OK, meet someone new that shares your interest in shooting.
We have a calendar full of events planned out for each month, however; we will discuss anything new that could be added to ensure everyone is enjoying their time with the trigger angels.
Event Dates coming soon
- Confidence building drills- malfunctions, reloading, mag change, safety
- Shooting star day- learn how to perfect the shooting star targets
- Tupperware and old purse day- shoot at the old Tupperware and purses (fill with water or sand)
- Mother/daughter/sister day- bring in family members to shoot out a picture on a blank target.
- Small competition- shoot drop plates, timed with limited number of rounds.
- Know your limits- rifle day, shoot the know your limits event to test your rifle skills
- Gourd shoot- find the most interesting gourd to bring with you and shoot
- Present shoot- bring in your old wrapping paper from last year or find something new.
- We will wrap up some boxes and have a present shoot out!
- Turkey shoot- practice your best shot at a turkey target to sharpen your skills.
- Bring home a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2-gun event- we will pick our favorite outlaw event to rerun and practice
- Shot gun day- shoot some clays and learn to shoot with a shotgun
- New Year’s event- Bring your old shirts so we can add some new designs